Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Party in a bag!

Hi all, …very busy weekend. 
Why do they cram everything into the last 2 weeks of school?…Grrrrrr. 
Friday: Closing house at school…basically, an early evening cook out 
for parents and children with a buch of things to jump, slide and climb on…
Saturday: End of school clam bake
Sunday: 3 Lacrosse games, a high school graduation and 
a 7 year old birthday party…check out the party in a bag….

I’m just sayin’…this bag contained some pretty interesting goods…
I think I received the same bag at a bachelorette party…what is that red thing?????

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! That's hilarious, I don't know what that thing is!

Mental P Mama said...

Um, can I have one?

Daryl said...

A bong?


:-Daryl

krysta said...

Who knows? But I'm sure you can find something interesting to do with it.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh the bag-o-crap, right right! THAT is so a right of passage!

abb said...

Ummm....that red thing looks like something you'd find at a - well I just can't say it here, this is a PG site - party!

I'll take 2!!!

WORKING MOM said...

Naughty, naughty, naughty. BUT..I like it.

SinlessTouch said...

that is kind of funny :) the bachelorette party you went to must be quite a blast if you got that bag as well :)